A disruptive SaaS & Fintech platform that delivers next-gen automation, digital ordering and ops management solutions to the hospitality F&B industry. Over the last 2 years, ePOS Hybrid has grown the value of processed transactions by over 20x from £4.7M to over £90m for UK businesses and are now aiming to expand globally
- Over 7 million consumers have used our tech to buy a drink or meal
- We processed over half a million orders last month worth £6.6 million
- We estimate that our clients may have saved up to £1.6m in 3rd party commission
- Increased customer base from 221 to 900+ since our last funding round
Despite launching in the midst of lockdown, we’ve rolled out our tech to over 900 locations in the UK, powered millions of transactions and have reached a monthly revenue of £67k in April 2022 (FY to May 2022 £436k revenue & -251k EBITDA). Now we’re ready to take a greater share of the projected $4.2t global hospitality Food service market.
Food & drink outlets are trying to recover from COVID, but now they’re also battling;
- Skyrocketing costs
- Staff shortages
- 3rd-party delivery platforms blocking direct customer engagement & taking unsustainable levels of commission
- Multiple tech providers in different areas of their business slowing down service, increasing costs & creating an operational nightmare
Our plug-and-play platform encompasses next-gen digital ordering, FinTech & ops management tech that’s transforming how hospitality businesses operate. We’re empowering them to increase service speed, streamline operations & reduce dependency on 3rd party delivery platforms by facilitating direct customer ordering, all through a single dashboard.
Since our 2020 funding round, we’ve:
- Doubled team size to 17
- Launched QR ordering, payments & website-building products
- Fully automated user onboarding
- Launch our new enterprise dedicated product & scale our multi-location user base
- Expanding into key international markets after a successful launch in India
- Accelerate growth in the UK
Bhas Kalangi, Founder & CEO
A serial entrepreneur with 17 years experience in startups, turnarounds and successful exits in various industries and countries.
Andrew Gibbon, Head of Growth
An ambitious leader with over a decade of experience in start-up and scale-up companies.
Kishore Bell, CTO
Cross domain engineer with over 14 years in leading dev teams in cloud application development
Alastair Hutt, Head of Partnerships (part-time)
Over 40 years in building business growth, recently Head of Partnerships and Innovation Management at NatWest and RBS
Rachel Davies - Marketing Manager
Over eight years experience in international performance marketing and digital product delivery working for a renowned agency in the UK
Alex Grant, Non-executive Director (part-time)
38 years’ working in technology in financial services including serving as Head of Technology in RBS/NatWest and as COO of an RBS/Aviva bancassurance joint venture.
Farah Buckley, Board Advisor (part-time)
Farah has years of experience in financial services, currently working as an Independent Non-Executive Director Apollo syndicate management. Previously the Head of Investment Solutions at asset manager Hermes GPE and the Head of UK for Adveq, a Swiss private equity investor
Atiquah Vohra, Board Advisor (part-time)
Atiquah brings expertise in legal, risk and governance with strategic board level involvement in various sectors.