- State of the art UK manufacturing facility
- Global Partnership with the Official Emoji Brand
- Award winning plant-based products
- Retail partners include Waitrose, M&S, Booths and more
You may know us for our award-winning brand Skinny Tonic under the company name Skinny Drinks Group. We are pleased to announce that we have rebranded as Happy Drinks Co. The new name and progressive visual identity encapsulate the businesses ambition to eradicate the need for artificial sweeteners by giving people natural choices that are full flavour and free of restrictions. Simply put? We want to see more Happy People.
Our founder was faced with a life changing illness when diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. From having limitless choice, he now only had one! Chemically sweetened soft drinks.
We are on a mission is to revolutionise the soft drinks industry. We’re eradicating the need for artificial sweeteners by giving people natural choices that are full of flavour and free of restriction. Simply put? We want to see more Happy People.
No sugar. No artificial sweeteners. No calories. No catch.
We are instigators of real, tangible change. Our mission is to push the expectations, limits and buttons of our consumers, categories, and competitors. Challenging the industry to up their game by changing the rules. Pioneering a fresh, creative thinking to bring people new, exciting brands and a better way of drinking.
Freedom shouldn’t taste like compromise. So, we’re working to liberate each category with a proper, credible choice.
We're on our way to becoming a leading voice in soft drinks and sitting comfy as the authority on natural sweeteners.
Hear us loud and clear.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- March 2019 - launched the first to market zero sugar, zero calorie, nothing artificial tonic water with the core range of 2 flavours.
- August 2019 - Finalists for product innovation awards with major global retailer.
- January 2020 - Raised £1.8m in the first Seedrs raise; 300% oversubscribed.
- March 2020 - Launched new Skinny Tonic website and listed 6 flavours on Amazon.
- May 2020 - Agreed European license with Global brand Emoji to produce Emoji DRNK; a drink based on flavoured water which we consider to be among the healthiest kid's drinks in the world.
- June 2020 - Full estate listing with 4 flavours in Booths stores.
- September 2020 - Won an own label contract with major retailer.
- October 2020 - Raised £1.75m in conjunction with the Future Fund and received Food Matters award for 'new drink product of the year.
- July 2021 - Moved into our brand new 45,000 square foot HQ.
- August 2021- 4.7/5 TrustPilot score (with +1400 reviews)
- September 2021 - Launched Skinny Tonic to the On Trade at Imbibe ( Largest trade show in Europe).
- October 2021 - Confirmed significant contract wins with major UK retailer starting from April 2022.
- November 2021: First product on sale in Waitrose.
- January 2022: Secured new listings with Lidl and Marks & Spencer.
We plan to sell each of the products in our range through the following channels:
1. Skinny Tonic Priority Channels – Retail Mults, Convenience, On-Trade, International and On Trade, E Commerce
2. Emoji DRNK Priority Channels – Retail Mults, Convenience, On-Trade, Discounters, E Commerce
3. Happy Soda Priority Channels – Retail Mults, Convenience, On-Trade, International, E Commerce
4. Zero Gravity Priority Channels – Retail Mults, Convenience, On-Trade, Discounters E Commerce
5. Soda Punks Priority Channels – On-Trade, Retail Mults, International, E Commerce
6. Major Retail Contract Manufacturing
Use of proceeds
We will continue to invest in the marketing mix of our brand house as we aim to push shareholder value.
We will continue to pioneer NPD and develop exciting new flavours and packaging.
We have invested in a new state of the art fully automated canning and bottling facility with an array of market leading filling and packaging machines.
We will continue to invest in our team as we grow the business, and work to take the business from strength to strength.
To invest in Happy Drinks Co, click here.
To contact Happy Drinks Co, click here.