Ranked 3rd fastest growing UK business in 2017's Deloitte Fast50, MoveGB is one membership to over 6,000 activity providers and has 350,000 registered users. Piloted successfully in just a few cities, MoveGB is keeping people active, happy and healthy for life.
- Own a part of the fastest growing fitness startup in the UK
- Over 6,000 activity providers and 350,000+ registered users UK-wide
- £5.6m revenue in 2018, with 204% compound annual growth since 2013
- £4.2m+ invested from Downing & Accelerated Digital Ventures this year
If most people want to stay healthy and active, why does the health and fitness industry only keep customers engaged for a few weeks?
Move's founder is one of the leading authorities on fitness consumer behaviour and retention.
Variety and convenience are the secrets to staying active.
Move's business model combines a subscription content platform (e.g. Netlfix, Spotify) and a digital marketplace (e.g. JustEat, AirBnB). After launching in just a few cities, it has become one of the UK's fastest growing businesses.
- Over 2800% increase in company value (2013-2017)
- Ranked UK's 3rd fastest growing business (2017 Deloitte Fast 50), 39th in Times Tech Track 100 (2018)
- 204% compound annual growth (2013-17)
- £5.6m annual revenue (-£2.9m EBITDA), investing in growth
- £2.9m annual revenue from Bristol alone, operating within the £4bn health & wellbeing market
- One of UK’s largest fitness networks with over 6,000 activity providers and 350,000 registered users
- Provides for 10% of the total active population in Bristol, with 800+ activity providers
MoveGB is a purpose-driven business set to expand across the UK & rest of the world. We are grateful for the partners & members that have been part of the journey and wish to offer the opportunity for our community and the public to be a part of our success story by becoming a shareholder alongside institutional investors.
An experienced team brought together by our shared passion for Move.
Alister Rollins - FOUNDER & CEO
2x successful fitness tech entrepreneur. One of the world's leading authorities on exercise behaviour.
Chris Prescott - HEAD OF PRODUCT
Experienced Founder/Product CEO, 2x fast growth viral product startups funded by Accel and NEA.
Ben Lister - HEAD OF DATA AND ENGINEERING
Experienced BI and Engineering lead (Tesco and Trainline).
Leigh Phillipson - HEAD OF SALES
Experienced International Sales Director from JustEat and Treatwell.
Justin Mendleton - HEAD OF COMMERCIAL/SUPPLY PARTNERSHIPS
10 years' senior directorship in the fitness industry.
Mike Wroe - INVESTOR AND BOARD ADVISOR
Ex-CFO of JustEat - 8 years of rapid growth, led the £1.5Bn IPO.
Scott Saklad - CHAIRMAN
Group CEO of over 20 software companies, Sustainable Growth Focus.