Tapp'd Cocktails is an award-winning manufacturer of alcoholic, organic, vegan & gluten free drinks. In their first year of trading they sold over 1.1m bottles, achieving this again in just the first 4 months of 2021. They're raising to continue this fast growth and develop their product range.
- Currently stocked with a national retailer in an est. +550 outlets.
- 1m bottles sold Jan-Apr '21, a 300% growth in monthly units sold vs 2020.
- In house bonded, manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Our monthly online sales are in excess of £450k & growing at 5% PCM.
Tapp'd cocktails was established to create hand-crafted quality bottled cocktails, which can be served & perfectly poured in seconds via our wake shake serve philosophy.
We want to create a nation of cocktail connoisseurs on a global scale.
- The directors have funded the company with £455k (Debt & Equity) in a 15k sq ft bonded, manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Our hand crafted mixologist quality, award winning drinks are stocked & available via a national retailer, currently in est. 550+ outlets & across numerous e-commerce partner platforms.
- We sold over 1m bottles in our 1st full year of trading, and 1m bottles in Q1 2021 of our second year, achieving a 300% growth.
- Our current monthly on line sales & e-commerce partner sales are over £450k (revenue £2.5m, EBITDA -£221k), and growing by over 5% per month.
We source the finest ingredients including real fruit, ethically sourced coffee & award-winning spirits to create a vegan, gluten free & fully organic bottled cocktail range. By the end of 2021 we plan our drinks to be produced in a 250 ml slim aluminium can for the festival, airline, hotel and food home delivery market, and we are in talks with a nationwide supermarket partner.
We are working with our loyal customers and growing social media base of over 125k followers in developing, creating & growing our current range of 7 drinks to 10 by the end of this year.
James O'Hara - Founder:
James has spent the majority of his professional career in mathematics and software engineering. Noticing a gap in the market he established with Luke Davis Tapp’d Cocktail’s in 2018 and spent a year in research and development creating our unique mixologist quality bottled cocktail range.
Luke Davis - Founder:
Luke is a successful Business and Marketing graduate with over 10 years’ experience in the drinks and beverage market.
Tony Plato - Director:
With over 20 years operational experience as Director & CEO. Tony has a wealth of experience, expertise and knowledge in finance and business management.
He has operated in his career at the highest level of corporate responsibility working at board level in companies with T/O's in excess of £100m.
Ben Norton - Director:
Ben is a successful entrepreneur with over 25 years ownership experience in hospitality, transport and shared space businesses. He has board level experience in a wide variety of industries. He has worked across the public and private sector and is currently a director of several companies with combined sales of.£20M.
Alkemista Ltd - Drinks Development Contractor:
Alkemista have years of experience in liquid development, driving innovation for large multinational companies such as Diageo as well as working with dynamic start-ups.