B Corp Wilton London makes cleaning less of a chore with effective products that look & smell great. Their eco-friendly home care products are packed with essential oils, sold D2C and in 300+ UK POS including Ocado & Lakeland. They're raising to further scale the business to meet growing demand.
- Live subscription service, supporting 10,000+ D2C digital sales so far
- Growing stockist list including Ocado, Robert Dyas, Lakeland and Holland & Barret
- We estimate the UK Household cleaning market to be valued at £3.7bn
- 30% of the household cleaning market is eco, with a global CAGR of 11.8% to 2029
Cleaning is a dirty business. Traditional home care products are loaded with nasty chemicals, and harmful to our environment. The planet is at crisis point yet the cleaning category hasn’t adapted and we believe there is a gap in the market for a highly effective and stylish eco cleaning brand.
Here at Wilton London, we’re doing things differently. As a B Corp, we believe people can enjoy a sparkly clean home without harming the planet. Our stylishly packaged botanical cleaning products are full of essential oils to make doing chores less of a chore - and with an average of 4.5+ star reviews across our brand, our customers agree.
We’re busy cleaning up the home care market.
- In discussions with Sainsburys with regards to our range
- Stockists include Ocado, Holland & Barrett, Robert Dyas, Lakeland and Farmdrop
- Established Ecommerce business with 10,000+ D2C sales to date
- Live growing subscription service with active customer base
- Featured in Ideal Home, Metro, Stylist, Daily Mail
- 11 Products in detergent and cleaning categories
We’re excited to launch our first funding round to enable us to scale up to meet demand and acquire more customers. We plan to split investment over 3 key areas:
- 40% Capital to fulfil large stock orders and new product development
- 30% Business development and recruitment
- 30% Acquisition and retention marketing to expand subscription model
Sam Whigham, Co-Founder
Former advertising creative in global marketing agencies Above and Beyond and VCCP on brands including O2, Easyjet, Microsoft, Compare the Market, EE and Asda.
1st Hons BA in Advertising Design from University of Salford
Mike Perry, Co-Founder
Growth and digital marketing veteran working with DeBeers, Richemont Brand – Dunhill, and Victoria Beckham.
London Business School Alumni, having completed a ‘High Performance Leadership’ short course.
Lauren Jefferies, Part time Supply Chain and Manufacturing Manager
Business Manager, Precisions Bottles Ltd and Euro- Extrusion Ltd
Packaging & Manufacturing specialist with extensive experience. Certified level 2 in Principles of HACCP. NEBOSH certified for Occupational Health & Safety.
Richard Joseph, Strategic and Commercial Advisor
Co-founder and Director of Joseph Joseph
Garfield Smith, Finance and Financial Planning Advisor
Director, Boomerang Media Group, Boomerang Family Limited, Boomerang Ed Limited, Boomerang Club Cards Ltd