Zodier — patent-pending messenger-based dating app with 100x growth in 2021 up to 2.5M registrations focused on Gen-Z. Zodier is the first and only Instagram-approved dating app.
- 100x growth in 2021 up to 2.5 million registrations
- The first and only Instagram approved dating app
- Over 250k MAU, with over 25k matches daily
- Presence in FB Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, VK, Viber
- Much lower user acquisition cost with good retention rates
We will turn on monetization when our MAU will be 1M users which is crucial for creating a strong community with network effects.
We plan Multiple Revenue Streams:
- Subscriptions (an opportunity to see users who liked you)
- One-time payments (boost in the feed, super like)
Dating is estimated at 6bn dollars with around 270 million users. We are focusing on Gen-Z because they use services in a fresh way and favour bots inside messengers over new apps.
Last year we have grown over 100x times to 2,5M registrations.
Our retention rates are better than average in our niche.
- To become the leading dating company for Gen-Z in 5 years.
- 30 million monthly active users.
- Over $200M annual revenue.
Now we have a strong development team with 6 senior software engineers, a Delivery manager (ex-Fitbit tech lead and ex-Google senior software engineer), a Dev Ops engineer, QA team. At the beginning of the project, all code was written by CTO and co-founder Slava Kalevich.
CEO & FounderEdit
- Founder and CEO of startup Joiny
- Founder of Enjoy Event-Studio in Minsk
- Co-founder of the Snoopify
- Development Director at JustClick
- Product Manager at SpurIT
CTO & FounderEdit
- Founder and CTO of startup Joiny
- Senior Software Engineer at Epam Systems
- Java Programming Trainer at IT-Academy
Chief Investments OfficerEdit
Dimitri Mikhalchuk is the founder and co-founder of several tech companies and start-ups. He is also in charge of the London based digital marketing agency. Previously he worked with some of the world’s leading chip and electronics manufacturers. Dimitri is an expert in electronics, haptics, wearables, robotics and software development. He’s at the top of the most influential people in the field of VR \ AR (according to Evening Standard, UK), keynote speaker, business consultant and an investor.
Delivery Manager & Tech LeadEdit
NIkolai is an ex-Googler and ex-lead developer of FitBit.
Looking for £1,500,000 - Min per Investor £20,000.
We are raising $1.5M in total, where $300k is a convertible note with a 20% discount.
To invest in Zodier, click here.
To contact Zodier, click here.